Wednesday 9 October 2013

Candy Winners

Thanks to everyone who entered my Birthday candy. It seems that many of you thought having 4 winners was a good idea. What a job I gave myself though in sorting it out. I had to number everyone according to their choice. I drew the winners using random org.

So here are the lucky winners.
A
 B 
  Sammy 
 C
  Lexie

Could the winners please email me their addresses by Saturday 12th. If I don't hear from anyone then I will draw again on Sunday.

Sorry you can't all be winners but there is sure to be some more candy on here soon. I am going to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC so will be on the lookout for something nice to offer.

Please scroll down for today's card.

14 comments:

Sammy said...

Thank you so much! Email inbound :-) x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the chance Marianne x

cuilliesocks said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and thank you Marianne for the opportunity to win, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Congratulations girls, enjoy, superb candy Marianne xxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all enjoy your candy x

Debs said...

Huge congrats to the winners and thanks for the chance Marianne.
Think I'm going to the NEC in Nov too - what day are you thinking of going?
Debs xx

Monia Fioletowa said...

Congrats ;)))

Wendy said...

What a lovely surprise to see I'm a lucky winner, thanks so much Marianne will email you now.
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Well done to all the lucky winers and enjoy NEC. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Suman Pandit said...

Congratulations to the winner !!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Kat W said...

Congrats to you four lucky peeps and enjoy your candy :-)
Kat x

mags said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again Marianne.
Mags
x

Andrea said...

well done ladies hope you have fun with your goodies congrats Andrea x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Got so excited when I saw my name on the stamp set I wanted! But different Wendy! Oh well, LOL. Hope you had a fabulous day Marianne. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for your generosity with these candies hun. All really lovely. Hugs, Wends x