Wednesday 25 November 2009

Penny Black mice


These poor little mice have been sadly neglected this year as I have had so many new Christmas stamps to use. Last night I decided they really deserved to come out so here they are. I made the lantern and mouse with a scarf 3D and added loads of faux snow. I even remembered to ink the edges of the card and paper this time which I cut using Peony Nestie. Papers are my fave BG and DCWV.
Challenges
Penny Black Winter Wonderland. Check out their blog hop.
Whimsy Christmas
Papertake Christmas Crackers (crackers as in fave, well these papers and snowflakes are my faves)

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card marianne and I love those adorable mice...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous marianne, a beautiful card and lovely image!
Clairexx

dolcreations said...

How cute is this card Marianne! I love the image and how you placed it in the circle! Love the non traditional colours so much! That image is so darn cute..and coloured just perfectly!

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, this image is one of my fav and I love the pretty papers..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, good luck with my candy
hugs
Tracie :)x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card love the BG papers stunning colouring & image thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps challenge this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card marianne - lvoe your cute image and yummy BG papers. thanks for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and good luck with my candy :-)
pauline x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Marianne those mice do look very cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and you know I going to love these mice. Great choice of stamp.
luv
Debby

Kazabing said...

Stunning card hunni, I just love those colours. Have left a wee pressie on my blog.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Sam said...

ooh I like the way you've popped up the lantern.

debby4000 said...

Oh they're adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors together and the mice are super cute! Thanks for playing at Whimsy!

Janna :)