Wednesday 26 May 2010

Life is Good

Here is the actual photo in close up.


I hope you are ready for another scrapbook page today. The photo says it all, life is good, and what a great name for a shop - Whit's End. I just had to take a photo of hubby outside this shop in Ogunquit in Maine, New England, last October. I followed the lovely sketch at Friday Sketchers. The colour scheme was inspired by his blue clothing and the American flag above the shop. I downloaded a flag from the internet, added some die cut Cuttlebug stars and the Maine sign which was from a scrapbooking set I bought in New England. Stars and stripes is the challenge at Crafty Catz and it's a man's world at Tuesday Taggers.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Fab scrapbook page! I love the layout and it is a lovely photo of Graham. Love the name of the shop.

Lisa x

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh I love this Marianne!!! I'm a southerner and have ALWAYS wanted to visit New England and go shopping in all of those wonderful little shoppes! I love the name of that one too and I also probably woulda had to ahve taken a photo...I feel like I am at my Whits End most of the time anyway.....LOL. Wonderful LO!!!

dolcreations said...

First off your layout is AWESOME...you are so motivating me to get started on layouts! Second...I so love that picture...and the colours and the little shop makes me jealous I could not go there! WOWZER Marianne layouts are your thing girl...LOVE LOVE them!

carol said...

what a fab page.looks brill, the name is fab too, thanks for sharing you creation with us at craftycatz, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

What a great page and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

Suzanne said...

Fantastic page. Love the layout. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week and good luck
Hugs
Suzanne x

debby4000 said...

Oh another fabulous layout Marianne, perfect colours and great photo.
Luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fab photograph and you've created a great setting for it :o)
Jackie xx

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful!

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a stylish page! Love the layout and the colours are perfect!
You are getting good at these they are so different to your early pages!
Hugs Lynsey x

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous page smashing layout a great way to show a great picture, happy memories. Thank you for joining in with us at TT this week.

Sally H said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!