Tuesday 11 May 2010

How charming

The sweet couple are of course Lili of the Valley, definitely some of my current fave stamps. It is always difficult to know what papers to use for wedding cards. This is for an order and I have no idea what colour the couple will be having for flowers etc but I hope they like this colour scheme. Papers are K & Co. I edged the borders with my MS heart punch and added some ribbon. The large hearts are a new MS punch from Ally Pally. The beautiful flower is Bo Bunny from a candy win. I didn't like the green brad so I changed it for a silver heart and added a heart charm and some pearls. Wedding Day is a Sizzix die. I added some glitter to her train and used glitter card for the hearts and words for a bit of sparkle.
Challenges:
By the Cute and Girly Celebration
Charisma Weddings
Simon Says Birthdays/Celebrations
CRAFT Wedding/birthday
One Stop Craft Wedding wishes
Passion for Promarkers Strawberries and cream
PapertakeShiny, sparkly and special
Sketch Saturday Great sketch which I rotated
Lili of the Valley Here comes Summer

I really don't use Penny Black images enough. They are so cute and I just love this cat ballerina. They have a fab sketch at Penny Black this week and a blog hop. The green paper is BG Wisteria, the pinks are all Papermania. The pink circle has been embossed with a Cuttlebug music folder. I used my MS simple scallop border punch and added a Craftwork cards sentiment. Flowers are Prima, and the spacer, brad, pearls and ballet shoe charm are all from the Hobby House. The colour challenge of pink and green is for Totally Gorjuss and Birthday something is the challenge at Stamp Something.
If you like these charms you could win some by entering my candy at the top of my blog.

22 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what gorgeous cards. The wedding card is beautiful. I always struggle with colour schemes too for wedding cards. Love the image and punched hearts. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pauline C said...

2 fab cards marianne - love your sweet LotV iamge, and your darling ballerina kitty on the PB sketch. Thanks for joining in the PBSC #100 blog hop, and good luck with the prize draw and my candy
Pauline x

Unknown said...

oh wow love the wedding card the glitter card used on the text is a lovely touch and the image I just need its lovely.
love green and pink perfect partnership and the little cat is so cute.
Christine x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne what amazing cards! I love the wedding one, that heart punch is so lovely! I love the PB card too, I really must get some of mine out again too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards marianne and love your sweet ballerina....thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful cards marianne ,, I am sure the happy couple will love your card it is just gorgeous :-)

Love the PB one too ,,, very cute :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

WOW two gorgeous cards,your colouring is fantastic and I love all your gorgeous embellishments!!!
xx

Michele Roos said...

Two gorgeous cards Marianne. Love the colours you've used and the images also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Marcea said...

What a beautiful summery card. I really love your colours and pretty details. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne, wonderful images and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Both beautiful cards Marianne. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty colours and sweet LOTV image. The PB cat image is so cute.

Lisa x

Suzanne said...

Mariane this is gorgoeus and I am sure they will love it .Thanks for joining us at PFP Hugs Sue :o)

Hannapanna said...

This is supercute! The colours are gorgeous and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G this month. Hugs Hanna

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the colours and your fab colouring. Beautiful image and such lovely hearts. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

pinky said...

Two beautiful cards Marianne, one of my fav wedding stamps too and I also used those papers today for a wedding card lol. Great minds think alike. Thanks for playing along at BTC&G this month.
Pinky

Kat said...

Beautiful cards Marianne. I love that Penny Black ballerina. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Emma said...

Two beautiful card Marianne, adorable image and such beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Kim. said...

Great cards Marianne, that bride and groom is one of my favourite wedding stamps.
Kim xXx

Joey said...

Hi Marianne

fab card love how you have used the image, thanks for entering my giveaway, good luck

Joey.x

Maggie Bob said...

Beautiful wedding card, and I like that you've personalised it with the couple's names.

Thank you for playing along with One Stop Craft Challenge this week.

Maggie
xx