Tuesday 25 May 2010

A card and a scrapbook page

I'm feeling a little better today thank goodness as I felt so awful yesterday. I managed to post my cards on my blog but had to leave the computer then as I felt so woozy. I hope to visit some of you las soon as I can. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Today I have a card made using the lovely sketch at Cute card Thursday and featuring this cute pair from Lili of the Valley. Papers are Papermania and FF and I punched the flowers with 4 different punches using the same papers. I added some gems and some glitter to the flowers for the bling it on challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Furry friends is the challenge at One Stitch at a time (and this time it is furry, see yesterday's Stitchy Dragon). Happy Birthday is the theme at My partner in crafting crime and Anything Goes is at Passion for Promarkerswho are celebrating their anniversary and a celebration card is for A Spoon full of sugar.

I enjoyed making my last scrapbook page so much I thought I would try another. The photo was taken at EPCOT at Walt Disney World. For those of you who haven't been I should explain that various countries are represented and have entertainment at set times of the day. Masquerade in Italy was my fave and I knew I had to make a page with these gorgeous costumes. I picked up on the blue and also the gold and the colours from the arches. The mask was made with a stamp and some feathers. Papers are all Papermania. I am entering this into the Celebration challenge at By the Cute and Girly. If you know of any good scrapbook challenges please let me know.

29 comments:

Tracy said...

Super card Marianne.
Thanks for joining in the celebrations at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x
p.s. we are almost neighbours, i live near Lowestoft.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a pretty card. Love the cute LOTV image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Hope you will feel soon really wel!
i think your card and scrapbook page are beautifull!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card , thanks for joining us and good luck.

Hugs

Sarah

Robin said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better... love all those flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us!! Robin
My Partner in Crafting Crime

Tammy said...

Very cute image...loving those flowers. Thanks for playing this week over at OSAAT.
smiles...Tammy

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the scrap book page, Fabulous wording and love how you have picked up the yellow from the awesome photo
Kate x

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card Marianne. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue C x

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne
the card is lovely such a sweet image, but I just love the SP, beautiful costumes, just love the whol LO.
Christine x

Jackie said...

Fantastic page, great layout. I really MUST get round to doing some more scrapbook pages! Love you card too :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

This is lovely Marianne, fabulous image and great detail also, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT and hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Marianne. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, your card is so sweet and the scrapbook page is wonderful, the mask you made is great and the perfect embellishment to finish your pape.
Hugs Lynsey x

dolcreations said...

wowzer...your layout is fabulous! I love the paper and that picture is stunning!
Love the cute card...Marianne you find the cutest images!
I really hope you start to feel better soon!

Debs said...

Super cute card Marianne :-)
thanks for playing along this week at PFP...and good luck!!...Debs x

cheryl said...

this is just great love the image and colurs you have used thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxx

JR Creations said...

Wow Marianne another fab card. Love the image and really like those flowers. Were they punched? Thanks for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime

Jenny T.

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne, adorable image, so sweet and lovely papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Murielle said...

Your card is very beautiful!
Thank you for your registration in my blog and candy.
Good luck!
Hugs, Mumur

Sam said...

Ah how cute is that card hun and a fab LO too. Thanks for joining us again here at OSAAT.
Sam x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Marianne, beautiful papers and sweet image. Fabulous page too.
luv
Debby

Wiccababe said...

absolutely fabulous Marianne
many thanks for joining in with our anniversary celebrations at pfp this week and fingers crossed for winning one of those fantastic prizes
Debbi
xx
p.s.
will try to get some time this weekend to work on the tut you asked for
Debz
xx

thread-bare said...

Hi Hun

Another fabby card today. Love the LO too. Thanks for joining in with us again at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

Julie said...

Hi Marianne - love your card with this image - fabbie!! Great colouring!! Best of luck with the Prize Draw over on PfP - thanks for joining us!! Juliexx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Lovely image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Good luck!
Hugs Anja

Squirrel x said...

Blingtastic creation hun! Thanks for playing along at TG this week. Hugs, Squirrel xxx

Geraldine said...

Fabulous layout. You have captured a great holiday memory perfectly.
Thank you for joining in the BTC&G challenge this month.
geraldine

Tammy said...

Great card and lo! Thanks for joining us at OSSAT this week.

stitchy said...

Ohh Marianne that card is so adorable and love that lo too, thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT - good luck !!!

stitchy xoxox