Thursday 12 November 2009

Ho Ho Ho


Sorry I haven't been to visit many of you this week. Like a lot of you I am so busy making Christmas cards I haven't had much time for blogging. Some of my friends wanted to buy some so I need to keep up production. I am only just managing to fit in some challenges with a few of them.

This digi image was a Friday freebie from Pollycraft a couple of weeks ago. Most sketches don't fit tall cards but the one at Passion for Promarkers was perfect. He was too big for a nestie so I cut an oval using my X cut shape cutter, inked the edge and doodled some silver stars for the challenge at Creative Card Crew. His beard and fur are covered with glitter flocking and I added some of the lovely messy faux snow at the bottom of the image. The sentiment is a stamp from my blog candy win which I coloured with PMs of course. The paper is DCWV, the swirl is Sizzix and I added some baubles to finish it off. The other problem with tall cards is that they look quite small on my blog so click on the image for a better view.

Other challenges are
Charisma Merry and Bright
Cute Card Thursday Glitter me Silly
Papertake Digi Sparkle
Digital Tuesday Holiday Wishes
One Stop Craft Cards for Kids

Thanks for stopping by. Will pop by your blog as soon as I can. I was given 2 awards this week, thanks Trimgym and Jo. I'd like to pass these on to all my lovely followers and all those who comment on my cards but don't follow. I really appreciate your comments.




21 comments:

Sue said...

fabby card luv the image great colouring, sue.x

Jenni said...

Lovely card & coloured beautifully, I loved that sketch as well, I can see me using it again and again! Love your backing paper too.
Jenni x

dolcreations said...

I love the long shape to this card! That image is very cute and I love the glitter you put on the card. Perfect for Cute Card Thursday!
Christine

Ruthie said...

Really like the backing paper on this one - and you have coloured the image beautifully!

Rx

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW.. 1 card - 7 challenges?! You're great :)
Wonderful card! Love the tall size :)
{love} Sylvia

pinky said...

Love that image Marianne and it looks great on a tall card. Excellent colouring too.
Pinky

Paula said...

What an adorable card, love how you colored your Santa in! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Marianne! Love the sentiment that goes so well with the image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jo said...

Lovely card Marianne, he is gorgeous!! Jo x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful card, Marianne! Love the image and the sketch you used! Thanks for visiting DTC! hugs, anjou

Heather said...

Love the card, I think the background paper is adorable. Heather

mueppi said...

Wow... you did a great work!!
Your card is wonderful!
Hugs gisela

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the tall card does look perfect with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pop's Cards said...

The papers are perfect for this card he looks really fab i was wondering if all those gifts were for me :) have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Vee said...

Wow!! a fabulous card love your design.
Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Great card. I loving all these Santa images. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Wiccababe said...

super card Marianne, and thanks for the comment the other day
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Debi said...

Lovely card, thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge this week.

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Gina said...

Great card Marianne
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

Leanne said...

Love your creation - its fantastic!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx