Monday 23 April 2018

Today is launch day!


If you saw my second post yesterday you will have seen the baby plaque I made for a baby girl so today I am sharing the one I made for a baby boy. These new images, sentiments and alphabets all launch at noon today at LOTV.

The new image is called Sweet Dreams and has been coloured with Copics. The alphabet letters are new and are called Toy Block. They come in a range of colours and are so easy to cut out.

For this one I covered the plaque with some paper from Craftwork Cards, added some cheesecloth from he Ribbon Girl, lace, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from Wild Orchid and again coloured a wooden heart with white Wink of Stella.


A better view of the ribbon.

We are going into the city today as we both have eye checkups at the opticians. I only had new glasses last year so I am hoping my eyes haven't changed enough to need to change my glasses.

14 comments:

Isobel said...

Gorgeous plaques such a good idea ! Hope all goes well with your check ups x

meg said...

wow, beautiful plaque with a wonderful image and paers

brenda said...

And today a blue one Marianne, equally as pretty as yesterday's.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute heart plaque!!! Love the denim paper and the fabulous new LOTV image!

Christine Dol said...

Oh my Oh my....these little baby plaques are so cute. What a really nice idea Marianne.

Fikreta said...

so very pretty!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the adorable image and the baby blocks!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Marianne.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable plaque Marianne, sweet image and I love your fab colouring, what a lovely baby gift this makes, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your plaque xx

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous plaque Marianne. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a gorgeous creation Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous plaque Marianne, love the cute image.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty heart and a sweet image. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx