Wednesday 25 October 2017

More gifts


I am always looking for new gift ideas for my stall and thought I would make some of these. I was lucky to find somebody selling 24 wooden blocks in various sizes on Ebay and I won the bid. I painted these ones with Zig Woodcraft pens. The red and purple covered in one coat but the blue and green took a few coats. I was pleased with how well the stamps worked on them.


Here are the Christmas ones. Let it snow was made with white card and a Lawn Fawn die, I used Spray and Sparkle on them all and they look really effective.

I would like to enter these into the U for unlimited, V for vibrant challenge at ABC Christmas.


I made these non Christmas ones and have several more which hubby has painted with Rustoleum chalk paints in cream, pink and lilac for me. They will be for sale on my next outing to the hospital shop on November 3rd.

21 comments:

Isobel said...

Great idea, hope you sell loads x

Janice said...

These are lovely, I’m sure they’ll be a good seller!
Janice x

debby4000 said...

These are brilliant and fabulous, hope they go well for you.
luv
Debby

aussie aNNie said...

These will sell like hot cakes they look fabulous. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are awesome Marianne. They will be a big seller I am sure.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, these are awesome! I love the one with the reindeer! These will look great on a book shelf or on a mantel! These are very popular here! LOVE it Marianne!

misteejay said...

What a lovely idea. These make great "shelf sitters" or paper weights.
Toni xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Marianne and I am sure will sell very quickly too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

those are so nice!

Valerija said...

Wonderful gifts!
Valerija xx

Lisa said...

Wow, these are so gorgeous!! I love the colors and designs of each one!! They will sell fast!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

What unique gifts/ home decor Marianne. Such a fabulous array of colours xx

cotnob said...

Super gifts Marianne, such a good idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Very different and great idea. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

I think these little blocks are wonderful Marianne, lovely sentiments and colours, bound to sell well, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A lovely idea for your craft stall, hope they sell well.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great idea, these wooden blocks are so lovely so colorful and decorated!

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a great idea Marianne and they should sell well

Anne

Sandra H said...

Sooooo beautiful!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great idea and such a gorgeous collection! I hope they sell well for you.
Thanks for sharing with ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte said...

Oh they are lovely, Marianne. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope to see you again!
Dorte x