Sunday 17 September 2017

Another snowman!


This is the second card I made for the current Crafts Beautiful magazine.
Stamp - Hobby Art Norman and friends stamp
Medium - Copics, Sakura gold star pen
Papers - First Edition Merry Little Christmas
Dies - Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words thinlets , Joy Christmas trees , Impression Obsessions fir trees 

I actually bought this and another snowman stamp a couple of years ago but I do have a growing collections of snowmen stamps. I saw a new Whimsy set on Facebook and just had to buy them though I am not buying many new Christmas stamps this year as I have so many that haven't been used much.

Challenges

Hubby left early this morning for his last volunteering day with the powerboat club. Today's meeting is in Bedford so he won't be home until this evening.  Apart from a few chores I plan to spend the day in my craft room.

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is a gorgeous snowman image with the cute robins, lovely card Marianne. Xxx

Jean said...

Oh I just love Snowmen,and what a cutie he is, great card.
Jean xx

brenda said...

Today's Snowman looks lovely with the traditional Christmas colours Marianne.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Squeeling with delight at this gorgeous snowman, love this stamp with the robin.xx [aNNie]

meg said...

Fantastic snowman image , love the robins on his top hat

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design for the cute snowman, love the papers used with that folded corner and the trees!

Rene said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your Christmas creation with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful festive creation.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I do love this snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marianne. I hope you have had a good day in your craft room.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine Dol said...

I just love your snowman. You can never get tired of those guys! This one is really nice how you did him! You lucky girl, a day to craft! Sounds just perfect to me!!!! Enjoy your day!

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Marianne, such a fun snowman.
I hope you had a lovely crafty day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant snowman and fab papers
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

He's adorable Marianne, gorgeous papers and design, love your card, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Its so adorable!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous snowman and a brilliant card. Love the trees and colours, Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, great layout and embellishments, super image too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

misteejay said...

Another fabulous snowman Marianne.
Super card.
Toni xx