Sunday 12 April 2015

Ally Pally goodies


As promised I am back with a second post to show what I bought yesterday. Although it is called the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show there wasn't a lot of scrapbooking in evidence. I used to enjoy looking at all the pretty layouts. However there were still plenty of stalls for us to enjoy and it was lovely to spend the day with Lynsey as we both like looking at the same things. It was lovely to meet up with some blogging buddies and teamies too. These are the papers and stamps I bought.


The essentials.


Items to decorate from the MDF Man


Dies, Copics and embellishments. That was the other thing there was a shortage of pretty embellishments. I wanted some red card candi and navy baker's twine but couldn't find any. there were packs of mixed candi but I only need red. I have white which I can colour but I prefer to use red.

Very pleased with my new purchases which have all been put away. Hubby was amazed it all fitted in.  Can't wait to have a play with it all now. Next craft show will probably be the NEC in November. We usually go on the Thursday, might see some of you there.

21 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

get white and colour your candi but loving your supplies

riliska said...

Oh, i love the stamps so much!!

Chris said...

Oooh lovely lot of goodie, enjoy playing with them. I may have some red you can have as I hardly use them. Chris xx

kingsharon1967 said...

Looks like you had fun Marianne. Will keep you busy for a while xx

misteejay said...

What a fabulous haul - plenty for you to 'play' with there.
Sounds like you had a super day.
Toni xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

That looks like a pretty good haul Marianne and it sounds like you had fun too!
Helen x

Sue said...

Marianne, it looks like you had a lovely time, I can see some super goodies there and I can't wait to see what you make with them... I will almost definitely be at NEC on the Thursday so perhaps we can try again to meet up...
Sue...xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great bought, so lovely items!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous collection of goodies Marianne, looking forward to seeing what you create.
Hugs Julie xxx

Bad Kitty said...

lovely lot of goodie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the image and papers.
Looks like you had a fab time at Ally Pally
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Some fabulous goodies there Marianne, a great mix of things to create with. Looks like you had a great time.
Lorraine

mags said...

Lovely new stash Marianne. I am sure you will have fun playing. Nice to meet up with you too.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I'm glad you are pleased with all your new stash, I've not had time to unpack mine yet! Thanks again for such a lovely day!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carole Pollard said...

Well looks like a perfect day lots of fab goodies If you email your address carole.pollard@ntlworld.com I'll send you some red candi I 've got loads. Look forward to some fab creations using these goodies love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Looks like you had a good spend up!! I did too today. Looking forward to see what you do with your MDF! Got a few bargains. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Lots of lovely new goodies to play with :o)
Jackie xx

Eemeli said...

Oh, your new goodies look fabulous. Looking forward to see what you create with them.

Have a great kick for the new week!

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous new goodies to play with Marianne
Dianne xx :)

Kat W said...

It's so nice to hear you had a lovely time and you certainly have lots of gorgeous things to play with!

I'm especially looking forward to seeing the decorated MDF items :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Whisper said...

Oooo looks like you had a great shopping trip and i look forward to seeing what you make, with all your new goodies, Luv Sam x