Thursday 12 February 2015

Birthday Train


This is the second card I made for my Mum's neighbour. This one is for her little girl to give to her brother. I didn't have an image with a train, other then a Christmas one but I remembered that I had a diecut I bought years ago before I discovered stamping. In my quest to use old stash I decided to use this as the main focus of my card. It is rather cute isn't it. 

I teamed it with First Edition Man Made paper, a Papermania Happy Days journal tag with added doodling, Memory Box clouds and a little Claire sentiment stamp.

The washing machine and tumble dryer will be going full steam today with all that holiday washing. Time to restock the fridge and cupboards too. I have posts scheduled for a few days and will catch up with you as soon as I can and of course draw my candy and share some pics of my lovely new stash.

21 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely colourful card, I love the cute little train :o)
Jackie xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute masculine card for a little boy!! So sweet!

Sarah said...

This will certainly hit the spot Marianne, it's a gorgeous train xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marianne I am sure the little one will love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great use of that die cut - good to use up old stash too. Love the background paper and colours.
Lorraine

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, I love the die cut train and fabulous paper.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Marianne, such a fun train and great papers.
Pauline
x

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Marianne,
Perfect card for a little boy, or a big boy who likes trains (like my late father) xx

Kat W said...

How lovely to re-discover some old stash and this little train is very sweet. You always seem to have the perfect co-ordinating DP too!

I'm glad you had a lovely holiday and look forward to seeing some pics :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, I do love this train. Looking forward to seeing what crafty goodies you have bought :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card
very nice

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Marianne, love the train!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card. Love the train and bright colours.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this card is very pretty xx

pinky said...

Perfect little boy card Marianne, great backing paper too. You'll need a holiday to get over your holiday lol.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, lovely card, love the train image and the beautiful bright colours, hugs KATE X

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and the train die is amazing. The paper is great too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card for a little chap Mariannd

Anne

misteejay said...

Super card for a little boy.
Toni xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love those papers and fab train :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Fab boy's card Marianne and always great to use up older stash!
Hugs Lynsey x