Tuesday 9 December 2014

A sale, 12 days of Christmas and blogger!

An extra post from me again today, please scroll down for my card.

So firstly I want to tell you about a fabulous sale at Little Claire
25% off
What a fabulous offer, and that is off everything in store.
Just quote DD2514 at checkout.

Secondly over at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog we will be inviting you to play along with the 12 days of Christmas. We have some wonderful sponsors lined up as well as prizes from Crafty Ribbons of course. The fun starts on Saturday 13th December and there will be inspiration from the DT every day and a chance for you to win every day too.

So grab the badge (there is a sidebar sized one in my sidebar) and link it to the inspiration blog.

Lastly an update on commenting. I have reverted back to a pop up box as you can comment without filling in the numbers on the word verification box which Blogger has decided to add to everyone's blog despite it being turned off. I am assuming this will be corrected at some stage. I much prefer pop up boxes for commenting and it appears many of you do too.

4 comments:

susiestacey said...

Hi Marianne, l have just been on Kevins blog and he says just ignore the numbers and click publish which l did and it has worked on every blog l have commented on so far, x Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, lots of goodies to be won, thanks for the info and also about blogger. I discovered that I was getting through with out having to type in the words, so I have just left mine in popup mode too, hugs Kate x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. Gorgeous image x

misteejay said...

The pop-up is easy to use and I have been okay commenting without the numbers.
Toni xx