Saturday 13 April 2013

Gorjuss Bag


Today's post is scheduled as I am off to the BSSB show at Ally Pally. Very excited about meeting up with some lovely blogging buddies and having a good browse around the stalls and buying some lovely new stash. I have a rather long wish list. I need some stock items like DST of course and die storage, particularly as I plan on buying some new dies.

So a simple bag to share with you today. The decoupage, paper and tiny buttons are all from the new Docrafts Gorjuss girl range. I added Prima flowers and a brad. See, simples. 

Check out my post tomorrow to see where I will be. I will be sharing pics from Ally Pally and catching up with you all next week.

Have a lovely weekend x


17 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely gift bag, so sweet. Have a great day at the Ally Pally :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous gift bag Marianne and have a brilliant time at Ally Pally, hopefully one day we will eventually meet up again too.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous bag.have a good spend.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne.
I hope you have a good time at Ally Pally. I wish I didn't live so far away!
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous bag, really pretty. I always go to Ally Pally. I am very sad that I can't this time as I have had a knee replacement op. It's 3 trains and 2 hours to get there, which I wouldn't be able to cope with. I will definately be going in September. Have a great time. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne. Love the image, so sweet!
Have a good weekend and enjoy Ally Pally.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

lovely gift bag Marianne - enjoy Ally Pally! Hugs Rachel xx

Sonia said...

I adore this fabulous gift bag,the beautiful image and the colors used^_^
Have a sweet weekend my dear,
Sonia

Sandra H said...

Marianne your bag is stunning and l do like your image xx

Claire said...

Gorjuss bag hun, love the image and detailing. Hope you enjoy Ally Pally. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorjuss marianne.fabulous image and i love the rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and very cute hun...and it was so lovely to see you and hubby again today too...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful marianne, love it, kate x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne.
Hugs Julie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful bag Marianne, love the gorgeous image.

Donna x

mags said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne. Anyone would be delighted to receive a gift in this. Hope you had a good day at Ally Pally.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

This is stunning! I love your bags, I will make one soon!
Hugs Lynsey x