Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Kiss

We had a lovely day out yesterday and I popped into a craft shop where I made a very modest purchase of £6.25. I only had time to finish off a DT card and do some bloghopping  but hope to have more crafting time today. I want to get my TV samples finished, only one more to make.

I made this card for a friend's anniversary. She isn't into cute images so I thought this image which I won from Gingerloft was perfect. Papers are Country Companions.I used the MS heart border punch, flowers from Michaels and leaves from Crafty Emma's. I would like to enter this into the challenge of Love at Charisma.

12 comments:

Berry said...

Lovely card Marianne a perfect anniversary image! Hugs Rebekah xxx

Catherine said...

I love it Marianne - and that backing paper looks like it's covered in kisses.

Catherine x

Unknown said...

Lovely anniversary card Marianne, perfect image and papers, love it! Jo xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Marianne. Fab papers and image and love the layout too :o) Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the image
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:) Sandra H

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the image and fabulous colour choice for this gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Marianne....and so is the gorgeous image too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Karolcia said...

Mocne i ładne :)

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card and just perfect for an Anniversary. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love the stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Marianne - love the shape of the image - fab idea!
Thanks for playing along at Charisma with us this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx