Friday 6 May 2011

Sharing an Umbrella

The e-bay course yesterday was really interesting and I now know so much more about finding my way round it. We have a printer, blu ray player and home cinema speakers to sell so now feel more confident about putting them on e-bay.

My card today is using a rather different colour combo for me. I am still trying to use up the bits of paper packs in my stash. Yellow is probably the colour I use least and that's why these papers were still in the K&CO Sparkly Sweet pack. All the pink and purple were used long ago. The image is Little Claire, flowers are Fizzy Moon with card candi added and a scrap of ribbon to finish. I used Lisa's lovely sketch at Little Claire, added some faux stitching for the challenge at One Stop Crafts and would like to enter April showers bring May flowers at ABC DT.

I have my first craft fair at Wisbech on Sunday so will be busy sorting out my stock today. I'm hoping that goes well.

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm the opposite with my stash...I have heaps of purples and pinks and scrounging around to find yellows...lol...
Love your card, with all that gorgeous yellow...fabulous image..so cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, good luck with the ebaying hun, you are braver than me! Gorgeous card, the colours are fab, and the Nellie is just too cute! Hugs Sxx

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet Marianne, love the summery colours and cute image
Clairex

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card thanks for joining us at Little Claires. Mary x

downrightcrafty said...

this is such a sweet image and beautifully coloured too and love the papers so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

sw such a gorgeous card marianne,the image is so sweet and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Heidi said...

Thanks for joining us on the ABC DT Challenge, we hope you will come again next month too!

http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

Use CTHS-01 for a 10% discount too!

HelenR said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's! :) x

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love this Marianne! Gorgeous colouring and love the papers and flowers. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Little Claire :o) Lisa x