Tuesday 2 November 2010

Time for tea

I am in a purple mood with my colours today and as I'm not quite ready to change my background to Christmas have gone with the purple to match today's card. I just love these LOTV images and as I was making the card remembered that I had a teapot charm which was part of a mixed pack I bought from Quixotic Paperie. I used Papermania Henbury Lane papers, some of my faves still. Just love all the glitter on these papers which matches the glitter on the image. Flowers are Prima with Wild Orchid roses and I added a couple of gem flowers too. I used Bev's fab sketch at Lili of the Valley. I am also entering this into the challenge of relish to embellish at A spoon full of sugar and Anything Goes at Incy Wincy.

10 comments:

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Marianne and the purples suit the little image perfectly.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Marianne, love the new BG, I am going to have to get some of these images they are so adorable, and your flowers are beautiful,we must be in the same mood today.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne, I agree to the purples are so lovely and I love the flowers and leaves co-ordinate so well, cute little image, must buy some more LOTV at the NEC this weekend! Jo xxx

Marianne said...

What a beautiful colours!!! I love this purple and it's a beautiful card!!

downrightcrafty said...

so pretty Marianne and love the colours used
Kate x

LilyPuss Cards said...

This is soooo cute...love the colours...
Hugs
Jan..x

Jill said...

Ooh love those papers and the image so sweet Marianne, just brilliant! Jill x

Unknown said...

How beautiful x Leigh x

Gina said...

Hi Marianne
I have emailed you the HTML code for the top 5 passionista
Any problems let me know
Gina xxx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is great. Thank you for joining Tncy Wincy this week.

Nikki x