Tuesday 22 June 2010

Wishes for Bella Blog hop week 1

I hope you have noticed my new blinky at the top right hand side of my blog. This will be there for the next 4 weeks as Erin has organised 4 blog hops for Bella and the first one is tomorrow. Each week there will be candy on offer. 8 year old Bella developed a serious illness at Easter. Although the survival rate was very low, she was a brave fighter and made it through a 5 day coma. Tragically, she lost her arms and legs to the disease. You can read the story in depth here.

We are asking that you make a card and send it to Bella to let her know that people are thinking of her. I will be part of the last blog hop on 13 July and I hope you will all join in as I will be offering a little candy. There are some fabulous prizes every week, details of which are at the end of the hop on Erin's blog.

We are such a great community so please show Bella you care by sending a card today. You can see the card I made for her in yesterday's post.

The blog hop this week starts at Denise.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

it's heartbreaking Marianne...my turn is next week.

Fi
x