Monday 24 August 2009

Ruby Wedding


This is number 3 of the 8 orders I have to make. Luckily I don't have to make them all today. I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out. I ordered a couple of items from the lovely Quixotic paperie shop which arrived today. Isn't it exciting when the postie delivers something you are desperate to try out. I immediately got my brush into the angel wings Shimmerz and used it on the 2 smaller red flowers on this card. It dried really quickly and gives a lovely silvery shine to the flowers. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and at Die Cut Dreams the challenge is hearts and flowers. I used various flowers with red heart brads in the centre. The die cut is from Twiddleys and the red patterned card is K&Co.

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne, what a stunning card! Those flowers look fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so elegant Marianne. Stunning work. Love the colour combo and that image is superb.
Sharon xx

MarkerGeek said...

Looks fabulous, Marianne! Got to love Shimmerz! I think I'm addicted, personally. :)

Love the card, so pretty.

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow this is a great work of art love the colours and the image
Thanks for joining in this week at the DCD Challenge
Hugs Susie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Marianne, beautiful card, wonderful colours and love those flowers too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx