Saturday 22 April 2017

Say it with flowers


I am very excited to be at a Copic colouring class all day today and I shall be there again tomorrow morning. We are doing Copic one this morning and then this afternoon three classes, skin, hair and folds. Tomorrow morning is Copic two.

This is one of two thank you teacher cards I made for Papercraft Inspirations. I was asked to make them suitable to be adapted for any occasion so nothing too school based. I went for a shabby chic style using some Maja designs coffee in the arbour papers and flowers from Hobbycraft. I also used one of my favourite leaf dies from Britannia and Memory Box butterfly dies.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Challenges
Simon Says showers and/or flowers 
Noor! Design UK flowers 
The Paper Shelter sentimental

16 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty loving this design. Enjoy your day with your Copic pens I just wish some of these classes came to my area Love and hugs Carole x

meg said...

Beautiful shabby chic card, love the papers and layout

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, have a fabulous weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

I hope you enjoy your Copic classes, I would love to do one of these classes too. A beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Valerija said...

Beautiful background papers and wonderful flowers! Love your card.
Valerija xx

Tracy Freeman said...

It is lovely, beautiful layers and flowers. Have fun at your class.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Christine Dol said...

You are going to have a great day today! You are so lucky!!
I love this card Marianne. You try so many different things which is wonderful to get inspiration from!

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Marianne, I love the colours and pretty papers, and your flowers are wonderful, fabulous shabby chic design.
Hope you've had a fantastic day, Kate x

Sarah said...

A very pretty card Marianne. Hope you are enjoying your classes xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Enjoy your Copic class! :) Sweet card, love its shabby look!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the layers and the papers!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I hope you have a fun time at the coloring class!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

Love the collage of background papers. Pretty design with the flowers. Hope you had a good day at the hospital and your back stood up to the end. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, hope you are enjoying your classes.
Wendy xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

misteejay said...

Lovely card.
Toni xx

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely! All of the layers and details are beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again! Best of luck to you.
~ Bonnie DT