Wednesday 26 April 2017

Fairy wings


I absolutely loved the colouring classes at the weekend. If you love Copics and get the chance to do them I can't recommend them highly enough. Faye is a wonderful teacher and I learnt so much, This is one of the first images I coloured since the course and although it isn't perfect I can certainly see an improvement especially in the hair. I always struggled to get enough light in the hair but I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. 

So onto my image and it is a new LOTV image called Fairy Wings launching on 10 May to coincide with their 13th Birthday. I love her and can see these being very popular. I used one of the new dies I bought at the DTDF pop up shop on Sunday, MFT stitched basic borders. There are 4 in the set and I think they will used a lot as I can see so many different ways to use them. The papers are Maja coffee in the arbour. I kept the design simple to focus on the image so just added a charm, a pearl string and used my Viva pearl pen. I also used a clear Wink of Stella pen on her wings so they have a lovely subtle sparkle.

Challenges
In the Pink pearls 
Creative Inspirations one for the girls 
The Ribbon Girl any image 
Crafty Purple Frog Time to celebrate the little people

Check out my new candy.

23 comments:

brenda said...

What a lovely design Marianne and sweetest of images.

B x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Marianne.

meg said...

Wonderful colouring Marianne, the image is a beauty, love the layout

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this looks like a fab new release loving those new dies and this sweet card Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the image and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Valerija said...

Adorable card. Love the wonderful image and beautiful papers.
Valerija xx

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning, very beautiful colouring. Glad you enjoyed your colouring classes. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cotnob said...

Such I pretty card Marianne, a beautiful image and her hair looks fabulous - I never know when to stop!
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful Maria new. She is a delight, as is her hair xx

misteejay said...

Wonderful card Marianne and such a lovely image.
Toni xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and just love the way you stitched the added paper...awesome.x ♥[aNNie]

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Marianne. I am home and getting there slowly. I hope you are now on the mend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card I love those papers thanks for joining us at In The Pink this week. Hope you share with us next challenge too xxxx Stacey S ITP DT xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colouring, love the lights and the dimensions you give to the little cute fairy! Great design with the diecuts of the background!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's so sweet!! I love how you've colored her!! The charm is a perfect touch!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the detail. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card! Love this image, definitely on my wish list, beautifully coloured and her hair looks wonderful. Lovely paper choice and the die cut border really adds to the fab design. The charm is a cute addition.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for my stamp :). It arrived yesterday slightly soggy but not as much as the poor postman who delivered it in the pouring rain. It's a great size and will be good for cards for the shop which it frequented by a lot of caravan owners as there are 3 caravan sites is just down the road. So thanks again. Debra x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marianne
Dianne xx :)

Kat W said...

Beautiful card and I have been eyeing up those border dies for a while...think I'll have to give in and get them!
I'm glad you enjoyed the colouring classes with Faye, now as you say it's just practice practice practice!
Big hugs, Kat xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi. Another sweet creation, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT