Monday, 28 November 2016

Solitary skater


I have so much on the calendar this week I may meet myself coming the other way. It all starts tonight with a meal at Pizza Express with friends and then a visit to the theatre to see The Commitments. I loved the film so hope the stage show is going to be good. We are rarely disappointed with the shows there.

So I have been experimenting with my Card-io stamps again. I really love creating these wreaths. I wanted a real Wintry feel with the forest with a touch of colour using small ink pads. I stamped the skater and then created the reflection as we shown at the demo by stamping on acetate. I added a few lines of glitter too.

Challenges
Allsorts anything Christmas

21 comments:

Kath said...

A beautiful card creating a stunning scene.
Kath x

Allicat said...

A beautiful wintery xard, makes me chilly just looking at it. I love the colour of the sun set it was like that here on Friday evening. Xx

brenda said...

I can tell you are really having fun with those new Card-io stamps Marianne and this one is a real beauty.

B x

misteejay said...

What a beautiful scene. Lovely card Marianne.
Toni xx

meg said...

So beautiful, love the shades you used as sky and the frosty feel

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous scene.xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo stunning and classy, luv Sam x

scrAPpamondo said...

Fab wreath and scene and the reflection looks stunning!!Amazing work!

Mrs A. said...

This is a beautiful little scene. I love the little skater. hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the scene you created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fiki said...

great card!
hugs

Paddington fan said...

Love this - so elegant!!
I now NEED some card-io stamps!!
Love Jacky x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, you scene is brilliant, love it have a lovely evening, Kate x

Erika said...

I do like these stamps as you can do so much with them. I have new ones from Christmas last year that I am yet to play with too.
A beautiful wintery scene Marianne.

Hugs Erika. x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Marianne, the little touch of colour is perfect.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Marianne, hope you have a lovely evening x

rachel said...

really gorgeous Marianne - lovely scene xx

Carol S. said...

I have these stamps somewhere and I haven't seen them since we moved!! Great card and love the background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

A beautiful design; I love the wreath...they are such fun to do aren't they?
The touch of colour in the sky and the sparkle to finish look really lovely :-)
I hope you have a good, if busy, week!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Linda Levoir said...

What a fabulous card, I have to say that the reflection of the skater really works so well, the whole thing is pretty awesome :) xx