Friday 7 January 2011

Let's go Dotty

For our first challenge of 2011 at Winter Wonderland Lynsey has challenged the DT to go dotty. We are very pleased to welcome a new regular sponsor, which is Pollycraft, hooray. You may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Paula's fab images but of course I can't win, shame.

I needed a card for a friend's Birthday in a few days time and used this lovely LOTV bear for the first time. I coloured the image with Promarkers and tried to get an old plaster look to the unpapered wall. The papers are MME Wild Asparagus and the MS zigzag punch came out again. I have had these Woodware tool brads for ages and it's the first time I have used them, aren't they great. Sentiment and card candy are from Craftwork Cards.

Now you may have noticed I haven't been entering any challenges nor visiting your blogs. Well that's because I am on holiday in Orlando. I have one more scheduled post will be up tomorrow. I will be flying home this evening and will be home tomorrow. At the time of typing this on 21st December there are cancellations and delays so I am hoping that we got away on holiday OK and that we get home when expected. I'll let you know how the holiday went and what crafty stash I bought. I will also be buying some candy for one lucky follower so stay tuned as I will post this once I have settled back home.

Don't forget we have a DT call out at Winter Wonderland. I'd love to see some of you entering.

8 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card ! cute image
greetings, martina
x

Jill said...

Hi Marianne, hope you got away ok and that you enjoyed yourself whilst you were there! Loved the card by the way, so interesting to look at! Happy New Year by the way! Jill x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
I hope you've had a brilliant time in Orlando.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

I was wondering where you were Marianne:) Glad its somewhere nice. Love your little card, great idea to do the wall like that.

dolcreations said...

I sure hope you had a wonderful holiday. My daughter was in Orlando the week before you and the weather was up and down. Her flight was also delayed when she left because of ice on the wings of the plane. (No de-icers in Florida) I love your card today. Love all the little charms on the card! Hope you got lots of crafting goodies that you cannot find at home!

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Oh this is so cute! I love this LOTV image the little brads look fab.

Hope you've had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing your new crafty stash :-)

Lisa x

Berry said...

How cute are those tool brads?! They are brilliant Marianne an all round fab crad Hugs Rebekah x

Lynsey said...

Great male card Marianne! Your colouring looks fab!
Hugs Lynsey x