Friday 30 October 2009

Snow Anya in purple

This is Christmas card number 51 and my favourite so far. I just love these rich colours of pinks and purples. The image is Anya, coloured with PMs with glitter for fur and layered onto glitter card.

No idea where the background paper came from but the others are Basic Grey and DCWV. The strip has been punched with my MS star punch. Snowflakes are Sizzix and Cuttlebug and the large swirl is Sizzix. All of these were cut from glitter card so she certainly sparkles. Spacer, brad and bling from stash.


Hope you are all getting on well with your Christmas cards. I've got the day off on Monday so looking forward to a whole day of cardmaking. Have a good weekend.

Challenges
Anyone for Anya Sketch
Winter Wonderland Open theme
Creative Card Crew Snowflakes
Simon Says All that Sparkles

12 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful Marianne! The snowflakes are gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Lovely card Marianne. I've not got any Anya stamps yet although I'm getting more tempted. I'm into the magnolia ones at the moment. Keep up the good work. Jenny x

Lynsey said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Marianne! I know why you love as theres lots of purple! It really is lovely, the swirl and the your new punch are great!
Enjoy your cardmaking day on Monday!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynda said...

This is fabuloius Marianne - thanks for joining in again at Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Jo said...

Another lovely card Marianne, how do you find the time?!!! Jo x

Anne said...

We've had so many players this week it's taken ages to get around so I'm lucky to be able to be seeing both your offerings for WW at once, and they are absolutely stunning!! I especially love your rabbit card below - the image is gorgeous and the papers are just stunning! I love the LO of your Anya card and your colouring of her is immaculate! Thanks for playing with us! :o) xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Love the purple snowflakes.

Have a great weekend.

Lisa x

dolcreations said...

Marianne this card is so pretty! I love all the colours in that paper and then you coloured your image just perfectly to match! Beautiful work...someone is going to be so lucky to receive this in the mail at Christmas!
Love the new blog banner you put!
Christine

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous this big snowflake with swirl! Great papers also.

Love from AFA!

Renata

pinky said...

Gorgeous colours with this one Marianne, 51!!! I need to get me skates on lol. Think I have 10 now lol.
Pinky

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Marianne, so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is soooo pretty!!! I love Anya in Purple!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!!
Chris & the DT