Sunday 25 October 2009

It's Fall Y'all


That's the challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday and my last week as guest designer. I have really enjoyed these challenges and this week I was much more in my comfort zone. The image is Kars, coloured with PMs. I rounded the corners with an X cut punch and added a scalloped circle and oval behind the image. The flowers are Hero Arts and Prima. The branch is Sizzix and I added 2 leaves again cut with an X cut punch. The sentiment is Craftwork Cards, sparkly flowers and brad from stash. Please pop over to Stamptacular Sunday and have a break from making all those Christmas cards.

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

This image is just so adorable and you coloured her beautifully! I love the paper that you used..very fall! I'm going to have to try my hand at this challenge! Like you said...nice to take a break from the wintery cards!
Have a great day,
Christine

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is adorable I love the autumn colours and the leaves look great!
Hugs Lynsey:)