Sunday 18 October 2009

Fun in Florida


Over at Moving along with the Times this week their challenge is anything but a card. There are some great creations from the DT and I've seen some marvellous makes from some of you. Now I've never tackled anything with paper other than cards or scrapbooking. So here's another scrapbook page. I really want to get this Florida scrapbook finished so I can start a new one of other trips to the States. One of my New Year's resolutions, along with the annual losing weight of course, lol, must be more scrapbooking and learning new skills. Maybe next year when the challenge is anything but a card I will amaze you with a beautiful creation.

This page is very orange which was inspired by the colour in the photos of 3 rides you won't find me on. I once went on Big Thunder Mountain, the bottom right hand photo, and screamed all the way round, and that's a small but hairy roller coaster. I don't know what I'd do if I went on one of the really big ones. They are great to watch though and all part of a day's excitement in Florida. I used some free papers, stickers bought in Florida, a rub on and Sizzix corners. A fairly simple layout but I'm still getting to grips with scrapbooking.

3 comments:

clare said...

Hi Marianne
Wow..this is fab hun..love the page..and the pic's.
TFS and thanks for taking part in this weeks MAWTT challenge..good luck and we hope you can join us again Clare DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant, I love the vibrancy of the oranges! Hee hee your blog background is brill, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

thread-bare said...

Hi Marianne... Just love your scrapbook page hun. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x