Sunday 14 June 2009

Double challenge card


I wanted to make a wedding card for somebody I deal regularly with at work on the phone. I don't know her that well so didn't want to make a large card. I used the sketch from

Sketch Saturday Challenge 55 and as I found some lovely handmade paper with roses am also entering it for the
ABC Challenge R is for Roses.

Lili of the Valley Die cut coloured with Promarkers
Handmade rose paper
Other papers Forever Friends
Sentiment from Twiddleys
Punched wedding rings

4 comments:

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch with great image and perfect colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Adorable, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Lynsey said...

This is a fantastic card Marianne! I love the image.
Hugs Lynsey:)