Thursday, 18 August 2011

Squiggles Daisy Snowflake

This is my second post today. Please scroll down for Humphrey.

Today is my turn to showcase one of the Squiggle stamps and I have chosen an older digi this time, Snowflake Daisy. She is also available in rubber. You can find all Squiggle stamps here including the fab new Goth Kidz range. I've just seen a sneak peek for some more new images and they are sooooo cute. I've chosen to use the current challenge colours of pink and black. Remember the challenges is open until tomorrow and you could win the full set of the new Goth Kidz range available at Squiggle Stamps. You can find the challenge here and if you look down the challenge blog you will find some inspiration and a post with a giveaway too.

I have used DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and Dovecraft Fancy Christmas papers with Marianne die cut snowflakes and Wild Orchid roses. Daisy has been coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs. I used the sketch at Wild Orchid and would also like to enter this into the cute and girly challenge at The Crafty Pad.

19 comments:

Heidi said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, love your papers they are great combined with the pink on her coat. hugz heid x

Sandra said...

Absolutley stunning Marianne as always your creations are fabulous love this image and the background is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Marianne.So sweet.Cute image and great papers and embellishments.Love Debbie x

Claire x said...

A beautiful card hun - lovely sweet image, fab colour combo and I love the way you have finished the snowflakes off we a rose. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

MrsK said...

oh Marianne this is soo lush love it! pink and black works quite well for xmas cards i may have to give it a go! Hugz Sal x

Lisa Jane said...

what beautiful colouring and gorgeous colours
Lisa x

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Marianne.

How are you finding the Spectrum Noirs? I'm a Copics girl by choice but have Promarkers too...If I'm honest I love pens LOL I just wondered what the 'Noirs' were like to use.

Toni xx

craftykitten said...

Oooh Marianne I love this card - can you save it to send to me at Christmas!!! LOL
Gorgeous layout and fab colours - I think I've got some of those papers somewhere - might have to find them out now!
hugs
Dawn x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo.

Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne what a gorgeous card and I love those colours they look fabulous and such a cute image to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Sweet card - love these snowflakes and the glitter detail. x

coops said...

beautiful card marianne.love your stunning design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous cute card Marianne.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Adorable...I love the colour combo.
Hugs Emma x

Mau xx said...

Love it, Fab colours and love your Image colouring xx Superb

Arline said...

Gorgeous....these are definitely my kind of colours and what a cute image....think I may need to purchase...!x

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, lovely image and great colours.
Kim xXx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie your creation is beautiful, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time hugs Pops x