Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Sneak peek 2

I had a lovely morning as Lisa (Crafty Moments) came to visit my new craftroom and brought some of her new stamps so we had a little stamping session which means I have more lovely images to play with. Then we went for lunch and met up with Lynsey (Lynsey's Place) and had a lovely long chat. I recently won a prize at Truly Scrumptious from Crafty Individuals, some paper, stamps and toppers and they arrived today along with a beautiful thank you card from Shirley for winning my candy. This now stands on the shelf in my craftroom. I'm now back in my carftroom with loads more Crafter's Companion work to do so a quick sneak peek and I'll get busy and will do some blogging later.

When I saw this stamp I thought it would be perfect to use in a tent card. I've never made one before but it was very easy. I cut the shape out of the front with a Nestie and attached the image at the side and then used an eyelet and some chain to hang the image at the top. The paper and border inside are from one of the CDs, sentiment from the stamp set. I added some Sizzix die cut swirls, a pearl and flowers from Wild Orchid.

I would like to enter this into the challenge of tent card at Wild Orchid, particular type of card at Crafty Pad and seeing double at Stamptacular (2 swirls, 2 roses, 2 of the same DP).

Here's the side view.
Don't forget to enter my candy, see the post above.

17 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Perfect image for a tent card and I love the kitty border inside too :)

Hugs Jane x

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous tent card, love it

Ali x

dolcreations said...

Marianne, congratulations on your win of blog candy!
I have been wanting to make one of these tent cards, but things are so busy right now with summer holidays.....you have done a gorgeous job placing that image the way you have! I love that image! Wonderful Tent Card!

Debbie said...

What a lovely card Marianne.I haven't tried this type of card, it looks great.Loving the sneaky peeks too.This new range looks fab.It sounds like you've had a lovely day.Hope you're fine.Love Debbie x

lindah11 said...

thats fab
love what you have done
hugs linda xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty tent card
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a gorgeous little card .. the image is so sweet - and ust perfect to swing in that tent card
Lisa x

elsi said...

Very sweet tentcard :) Thank you so much for joining us at WOC ♥

Sandra said...

This is perfect :) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Just so adorable Marianne...and great layout too sweetie..!

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the adorable image and fab design.

Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! I love these Popcorn Pals images ... so sweet :-)

It was lovely to meet up with you and Lynsey today. Looking forward to Ally Pally ... it really is very kind of you to invite me and of course the lovely Graham as our Chauffeur :-)

Lisa x

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne. Love the design and the cute image. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.fab sweet image and your colours and swirl colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Fab little tent card! Love the colours you have used!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Big Hugs
Dawn & Ali! xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic tent card Marianne! I will have to try one of these!
Hugs Lynsey x

Céline said...

fab tent card! cute image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT