Saturday, 11 June 2011

Totally Gorjuss meets Crafter's Companion and a sneak peek


It's Saturday and that means another challenge at Totally Gorjuss and it's a really easy one of flower power. There's a fantastic prize of £10 to spend at Crafter’s Companion. Would you choose Humphrey or the new Snowman? I decided to use one of the new Humphrey stamps on my DT card. Papers are Kate Knight freebies from a magazine. I used flowers from Wild Orchid and a new Marianne leaf die. I love these dies but wish they were a bit easier to get the die cut out from the die. Rather fiddly but worth it.

I used the sketch at Wild Orchid and would also like to enter this into the Birthday challenge at DYSU and flowers and leaves at Cupcake Craftroom.


My second card is another sneak peek of the new Snowman collection from Crafter’s Companion. There are some really fun images on this CD. I used decoupage,  a topper, sentiment and papers from the CD. I used an MS PATP set and just added some ribbon and a button. See sneak peek 1 for details of the competition where you could win the CD and stamp set. I would like to enter this into the challenge of snowmen at Sparkles Forum Christmas.

I'm sorry I haven't had much time for blogging this week but I've been busy finishing the Snowman samples and then had a rush order to make another 16 cards of Reddy Cut for Crafter's Companion. I should have more time next week and will catch up with you all then. In the meantime don't forget to enter my candy (post above).

18 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creations Marianne
Hugs Kate xx

Arline said...

Great card! What a fun image! Humphrey is also super cute!!x

Lisa Jane said...

Two fab cards - that snowman card made me chuckle lol
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Marianne.I do love the snowman.
Luv CHRISSYxx

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Marianne, Humphrey is so sweet and can't wait to see more Snowman sneaky peeks.Hope you're okay.Love Debbie x

Peggysue said...

So sweet! Love that cute elephant. I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? BIRTHDAY challenge & hope to see you again!

jackiescrafts said...

Two great cards I love them both but the snowman one is perfect for our challenge this month
Thanks for joining in at SFCC

Jackie x

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so cute, and I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

coops said...

gorgeous cards marianne.the colours and designs are fab and i love the images :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards marianne.the colours and designs are fab and i love the images :D

xx coops xx

Alizabethy said...

wow - just love that Humphrey card!

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Crafting Gill said...

Wow what a fantastic card love it thanks for joining us at SFCC good luck
xxxxx

Casper said...

Hiya Marianne,

How are you? I am Casper,pleased to meet you!

What a fab Little Humpgrey you have there! Gorgeous card and the snowman card is so so cute too.
Both cards made me smile!

http://casperscraftycapers.blogspot.com/

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Doreen said...

Two fabulous cards,great designs.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas.xxx

MrsK said...

Totally adorable cards!! Thanks for playing along with Flowers and Leaves Challenge at Cupcake Craftroom! Hope to see you again soon! Hugz Sal x

Lena Katrine said...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K