Tuesday, 31 May 2011

LOTV, WOC and CC Thursday

I managed to get two cards made today, one DT card for Saturday and this one which I made using the sketch at Cute Card Thursday. Lili of the Valley have such cute fairies and as their challenge this week is I believe in fairies this card will meet their challenge too. Wild Orchid Challenges are looking for at least 3 layers plus some embossing. I used these lovely Prima Fairy Flora papers and 2 Cuttlebug embossing strips which I have rediscovered in my stash. I also got out my heat gun and inked around the edges of the image and added glitter embossing powder. Flowers and pearl bow are from Wild Orchid with MS punched fern leaves. I also used one of my fave MS border punches.

I was delighted to find that my Teddy Bo card had been chosen as the winner.
I was also surprised to find that my lovely followers are now 800, so welcome to my new followers. There were 801 first thing this morning but I lost one during the day, oops.

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so cute Marianne..love the image and pretty colours too hun..

Well done also on your win sweetie..I got top three too woohoo and congrats on all your followers..well deserved!

hugs Vicky xx

Jo said...

Congratulations on your win Marianne, and on 800 followers - wow!

This is a fab card, love the layout.

Jo x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card and don't you just hate it when a follower drops lol xx

congratulations on the 800 followers

Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marianne, love your gorgeous card. Congrats on the win. Thank You for the lovely comment you have left me, it does mean a lot.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Marianne :o) Super sweet image, love the papers, and the sparkly embossing looks fab - such a great idea! Lisa x

Sandra said...

Hi Marianne, just adorable.......:) Sandra H

Rebekah said...

I love the flowers on this Marianne just fab and congrats on all those fab followers! hugs rebekah xx

coops said...

beautiful card marianne.i love the image and your colours and embellies are gorgeous.i love the sparkle around the image too :D
big congrats on your win :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Lovely card, LOTV images are so nice - and I may just steal your idea of putting glitter around the edges I've got tonnes of embossing powder in every colour under the sun - just sitting around.

Congrats on 800 followers!
x

Lynsey said...

Another beautiful card Marianne! Lovely to see you getting that heat gun out again and of course I love all the sparkle!
Hugs Lynsey x

Katarina said...

Ooh, my favorite papers! Such a pretty card, thanks for playing along with us in the LOTV challenge!

Deb said...

Beautiful! Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week! Happy Crafting, Debxx

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute love the LOTV image.
Thanks so much for joining our last challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy