Wednesday, 2 March 2011

From Christmas to Mother's Day!

This is my second post for today. Scroll down for an explanation of the post title. After doing some housework and washing I settled down for some serious crafting. I have made a couple of Mother's Day cards and made two last night as well which I shall share with you either later today or tomorrow.

After not buying any papers since my Christmas holiday I bought 3 pads yesterday, as they were all half price. Two of them were the Papermania capsule Boysenberry and Blueberry Pie which only came out a short while ago. I'm so glad I resisted buying them when they first came out. A few other goodies fell into my basket as The Range now stock Fizzy Moon, which I love.

I was lucky enough to win the February giveaway at Digistamp Boutique which was an Easter digi and £5 to spend in store. I bought some lovely images with that this morning. This month there is a lovely wedding image plus £5 to win.


Now onto my card which has a lovely patchwork effect and is for the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Sweet treats
The Crafty Pad Something yummy in my tummy
CRAFT colour challenge
Friday Sketchers
Wild Orchid Anything goes

Image - Lili of the Valley
Medium - Letraset Promarkers

Papers - Papermania Capsule Boysenberry, Wild Rose (green), Poundland (purple tissue paper)
Tools - leaf punch

Flowers - Wild Orchid
Sentiment - computer generated

13 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful LOTV card Marianne, lovely Mother's day card and I love the softness of the pinks and purples! JO xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and this sweet LOTV image is just perfect for Mother's Day cards.

Well done on picking up a bargain ... think I might have to pop into The Range on the way home from work tomorrow :-)

Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

blimey Mrs you are on a roll today and I love this sweet treat such a gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

aqualeiga said...

Such an adorable card! I love the lilac and green together, and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining in with THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week.

Hugs, from Ali x

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is so cute I love it! I love green you have used that is usual for you!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Another beauty Marianne and well done on your win ~ cannot wait to see your gorgeous creations :o)

hugs Vicky xx

maxine said...

This is so cute thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week x

may-chu said...

Cute!!! love the colors of this card! and the stamp coloring is so great!

Rach said...

This is adorable Marianne,
love the image that you have used. thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Rebekah said...

This is just too adorable Marianne! I love the image and the papers are just too beautiful love that colour combo! hugs Rebekah xx

Whisper said...

Am loving the fabby colours and cute image and well done on the bargains too, Luv Sam x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So yummy!

Thanks for joining our “Sweet Treats” challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely lovely, Marianne. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.