Saturday 20 January 2018

Cool in blue


Yes another snowman! When I saw our challenge at A Gem of a Challenge was cool in blue I immediately thought of making a snowman card. Of course you can make any card you like as long as the main colour is blue.

I coloured Chilly with birdhouse with Copics and used some Hobbycraft papers, MFT stitched scalloped basic edge die, fun flock, white pearl pen, Me to You sentiment and a lovely snowflake bunting die Lynsey bought me for Christmas from The Works. Two of my favourite things, snowflakes and bunting combined, love it.

Challenges
ABC Christmas B for birds 
Creative Inspirations new (die)
Simon Says add a sentiment
I am planning to sort out my stamp files today, seeing if there any I want to sell and relabelling the files with my new Brother label printer. I have already labelled my boxes, distress inks and die files. 

19 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the snowman and lovely design gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

meg said...

love the happy snowman and the snowflake bunting.

Barb said...

It's a lovely card Marianne and he's a really sweet snowman. Barbxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love chilly
Great card Marianne, good luck with your organizing hope it doesn't take you too long lol x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love this snowman!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Glennis F said...

How lovely, the snowflake banner is a great idea

pinky said...

Very cute snowman Marianne. I have been labeling all my craft items in my new craft room for over a week now. Nearly done, but will definitely not be as neat as your brother labels!

Sarah said...

Another super snowman Marianne, I can't look at one without thinking of you!! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just adorable card and the bunting with the sparkling snowflakes looks really great!

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Marianne, and Chilly is gorgeous, love the blueness and the snowflake bunting is so Pretty, Kate x

coops said...

So stunning Marianne.I love your colouring of your gorgeous snowman.xx

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
hugs

aussie aNNie said...

ahhh cool at last, so hot here this snowman has made me feel better, great card..Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Debra K. said...

What a fabulous snowman card! He is so cute and beautifully coloured. I love the snowflake bunting too.
Would you come and reorganise me please :D. Does your labeller print just one line of text or two? Debra x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne, love what youve done with this PG image, beautifully coloured and card layout is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Valerija said...

Love the background paper and the image is very cute. Gorgeous card.
Valerija xx

misteejay said...

Adorable card.
Toni xx

Lin said...

Love this happy snowman, Marianne, and the bit of music in the background! thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x