Tuesday 12 December 2017

Craftroom update (lots of photos)


As promised yesterday here are some photos of my updated craftroom now it has all been sorted. I just have my stamps to sort, they are all neatly filed but I think there are some I will never use again so time to sell them. So this is my lovely new unit which I am already finding so much better to use with everything having its own shelf. No more moving things to get to the things underneath.


This is my beautiful box I bought in America in February.  The light wasn't very good but it is even lovelier in real life.


This shows how narrow my room is as it is the smallest bedroom. I love the light and being able to see what is going on outside. It is plenty big enough for my needs with a place for everything.


My purpose built shelves with all my punches nicely to hand.  The magnetic files on the left hold all my dies and my stamps are stored in files with punched pockets in the bookcase underneath.  The coloured drawers mainly hold paper and card.


At the end of one of my shelves are some of my precious little things. 


My main desk with my magazine and DT work hung up. Yes it is always tidy as I like to put everything away after a project.


My Copic bag which sits underneath my desk, personalised with a Gorjuss Girl luggage label.  I keep the Copics in square mesh baskets which means I can get out the colours I need each time. It saves a lot of space on my desk as I used to have them all on my desk n a wooden unit.



My other desk with my Sizzix and trimmer which are easy to move when I use the laptop here.


Lastly one of three partitioned boxes holding all my ribbons.

I hope you have enjoyed your tour of my room. I always love to see where people craft.  I have updated my craftroom page making it easier to refer back to.

26 comments:

meg said...

Wow perfect set up

Isobel said...

Lovely x

Kelly Lloyd said...

It's so neat and organized. A wonderful work space Marianne. Xx

Pamela said...

Looks fantastic, so organised.

Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Very impressed love your use of each bit of space and your containers holding all of the goodies. I like to put things away immediately after use and have to have a tidy craft room to enter into the next day. I have downlights too but find they make me very hot so the overhead fan goes on. I was amazed to see the tall draw containers as you are on the other side of the world and I have them too...small world but great storage.
Thanks for sharing your haven and I will now picture you sitting there each time you publish a card...hugs.xx[aNNie]🎄

cotnob said...

You have a lovely craft space Marianne, very neat and tidy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Looks beautifully organised with everything to hand and a lovely space to work in.
Lorraine

Anne said...

Looks great Marianne, I like to be organised too and you look to have made good use of your space
Anne x

Christine Dol said...

What a dream craftroom. You have really done a beautiful job organizing it to your needs. Absolutely wonderful to craft in such a pleasant and clean room!
Thank-you for sharing!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome craft space & shelving Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Your room looks fabulous Marianne, love the use of all the space you have! Enjoy creating in your room!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful space Marianne. Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Looks fabulous Marianne xx

Ribbon Girl said...

its really nice - I would like to put erverything asway after use but there are two of us making a mess in here each weekend, and we only actually have a good tidy up about once a fortnight! you would be in shock if you had to work in our craft room Marianne! We just come out and shut the door and leave our 'creativity' on the other side! Mary x

Glennis F said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful craft space - I am so envious!

Janice said...

A fab craft room!
Janice x

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant craft room Marianne and everything in it's place, I'm so impressed...not to say envious, thanks for the tour, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a lovely, well organised space Marianne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, it's a so neat and organized craftroom!! Well done!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a brilliant set up Marianne! Space for everything!! I love your coloured draws and your new storage will finish things off for you so brilliantly and make it much easier to reach what you need. Lovely crafting space and very much tidier than mine!! LOL Thanks for the tour! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carol S. said...

I do tidy my room at the end of the day, unless I am in the middle of a project. Some of the things I make take a few days to complete. I like how you have lots of things within your reach from your desk. Hugs, Carol S.xx

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely craft room. So inspired to see how organized you keep all the things.

Brenda said...

What a wonderful place to create!

Fikreta said...

Your craft room is so great!
love it!
love how organized it!
Happy Holidays !🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki

misteejay said...

Great work space Marianne - lots of lovely light.
Toni xx

Barb said...

Great photos of your room Pauline. Thanks for sharing but you put me to shame... I've just had a tidy up and still it looks nothing like yours! Barbxx