Tuesday 17 October 2017

Vintage teacups


I made this card for an order. I was told the recipient loved flowers and afternoon tea so this is what I cam up with using a precoloured digi from The Paper Shelter. The lace I found in my stash, the butterfly is Prima, flowers from Wild Orchid. I diecut the numbers using Tim Holtz die and the sentiment is a Die-versions corner die.  I also used some cheesecloth and distressed all the edges for a shabby chic look.

We are going into the city today as I have a haircut booked and hubby has an osteopath appointment as he has had some back pains for a few weeks. Lunch and some retail therapy will be included too.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl any image

Have you entered my candy?

20 comments:

Valerija said...

What a beautiful card, Marianne.

Glennis F said...

Stunning card

Tina Z. said...

such a lovely card, great colours!

aussie aNNie said...

Def a shabby chic look, I have that lace must be yonks old but nice... hope retail therapy fixed hubby's pain... :) xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful shabby chic card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely combination of papers and embellishments on this card, the recipient will love it I'm sure.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Marianne, lovely image and design, gorgeous colours, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So quaint and pretty Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card
hugs

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Marianne. Such a lovely image.
Toni xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, lovely image, xxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the stacked cups!! The details you added are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Marianne and I love that beautiful image and the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a lovely topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, love the image and pretty details
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A lovely image and a pretty card. A beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is adorable! Great design and a lot of beautiful details!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a lovely 70th Birthday card! Love the teacups image and your fabulous cotton lace. Love the soft touch the cheesecloth adds too. Gorgeous card Marianne. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Kath said...

A lovely card - love the vintage cups.
Kath x

Mia said...

What a lovely card! I love the lace!!!!!!!