Thursday 21 September 2017

Party bears


As soon as I saw the new MFT Bitty Bear set I knew I had to buy them as they are just so cute. I bought them from Dies to Die For at Thetford.  I didn't buy the dies at the time as I thought they are quite easy to fussy cut and I won't always want them diecut.  I have made threee cards with them so far and have more of them stamped and coloured on my desk.

I have been trying out a few different layout ideas and had this idea in my head which came out just the way I wanted which isn't always the case as we all know. I used MFT spots and stripes confection paper, MFT basic stitch lines die which just embosses and doesn't cut and MFT stitched inside and out rounded square die.  The bears as always coloured with Copics.

I would like to enter this into the MFT Superstar clean and simple card contest.

20 comments:

meg said...

fabulous fun card.

Doreen said...

Love the image, a gorgeous card.xxx

Valerija said...

What a gorgeous card Marianne - love the little cute bears.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh what cute bears and gorgeous colours. The 'stitched' die looks fabulous.x [aNNie]

Diane said...

Cute Marianne, your bear colouring is great !!

hugs Diane xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your little bears are so cute Marianne lovely card

Anne

Christine Dol said...

Totally adorable Marianne. Good luck with the contest!

cuilliesocks said...

Just so cute Marianne, lovely card and great colouring, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Super cute card x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Marianne, love those cute bears and the dies you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!!! Love the apertures on the back paper and the cute bears

Linda Simpson said...

So cute! Love the cute bears.
Hugs
Linda xxx

misteejay said...

I don't know how anyone could resist these - gret card.
Toni xx

Sarah said...

Those windows are perfect for the sweet Bears, a lovely design xx

Chrissy said...

They are little cuties Marianne and a gorgeous fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Very cute images and a gorgeous fun card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

rachel said...

awww these are so cute - lovely! Hugs rachel x

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these wee bears are super cute, Love them, Hazelx

Fikreta said...

very adorable card!