Friday 22 September 2017

Drive my car


I really love the Maja Denim and Friends papers and the two papers with images are brilliant. I made three cards with them the other day as sometimes I find it easier to make a set of cards which use the same things but are three completely different cards, I think this comes from making cards for magazines. Of course most of the time I just make individual cards using lots of different products. 

I had lots of fun with this one, distressing the edges and cutting a hole in the blue paper to match his jeans. I must confess I hate this fashion though. I just don't see why anyone would spend money on buying something all ripped.  I used a MFT basic edge die, these are such a useful set of dies so I just bought the scalloped set too. I added some jute ribbon and Tim Holtz cogs.  The sentiment was free with Making Cards.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl Any image

20 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card, denim papers are fantastic. Don't like the torn jeans either. Can't believe what they pay for them either. X

meg said...

so agree with your thoughts on buying ripped jeans, great card, love the colour tones and embellishments, perfect for the image.

Valerija said...

Wonderful masculine card Marianne, gorgeous colours and design.
Enjoy your day.
Valerija xx

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic card Marianne.
Hugs Julie xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and I thought that was you along side your new sporty car. xxHave a lovely weekend.xx♥ [aNNie]

Doreen said...

A fab card,love the papers.x

Marilyn said...

Fab card and I like all the distressing. You did a fab job matching the denim to the jeans in the photo.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Marianne. I agree on the ripped jeans.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine Dol said...

This is super cool how you did this!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and the papers are gorgeous! x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Love Hazel xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the distressing on this brilliant card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Marianne, a super distressed design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

AWEsome Marianne..love your card design..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing papers and that big hole looks really striking! Such a cool card!

Carol S. said...

A brilliant card and a great design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Marianne, brilliantly designed and embellished, great male card, Kate x

Tracy Welham said...

Really stunning card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne. The layout of your card would also work for a scrapbook page.
Toni xx