Thursday 17 August 2017

Let's bake


It's always good to find things you had forgotten about and whilst looking through my dies for something the other day I came across a First Edition baking set and thought that would be good to use on a plaque so here it is. I used some lovely ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and some more lucky finds were the wooden cherries and the wooden chicken tag. I have no idea where that came from, America I think. Then I thought some eggs would be good to go with that and remembered I have an old Sizzix thinlets die of a basket and Easter eggs so I diecut 2 eggs to add to it. 

15 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

You do these little plaques so beautifully Marianne, super baking elements decorating it, Kate x

meg said...

love the plaque Marianne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful plaque, just perfect for the kitchen door!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely make.x
[aNNie]

Fikreta said...

its very beautiful!
hugs

Cobnut Crafter said...

Lovely plaque - so much fun from finding your dies again.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful plaque.
Hugs
Linda xxx

misteejay said...

Lovely hanging Marianne - those die cuts are super.
Toni xx

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the details you added!! The cupcake ribbon is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

Another super plaque Marianne, great baking theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous plaque
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Another little gem and will be snapped up straight away. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely!!
Ali's ribbons always work well with lots of crafting goodies xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous heart Marianne. There is something so appealing about miniature bakeware. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gosh, I've missed so much! How have I not seen this?? Life is just too busy in our house right now. This is stunning Marianne and I have a gal pal who would flip for this!!! Love it to bits hun, a really inspired fabulous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo