Wednesday 16 August 2017

Birthday time


I really need to build up my stock of male cards before I am next at the hospital shop so expect to see several popping up over the next few weeks. This is a Woodware stamp which I stamped in brown on kraft and diestressed with vintage photo DI. he papers are some old ones from a couple of pads and the sentiment is one of my last from Craftwork Cards which I bought years ago. I remembered I bought some wooden cogs which were just what I needed along with the burlap.

I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Stamping Sensations.

19 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous masculine card, Marianne. The stamped image in brown on kraft really adds to the vintage look of the card. xx

brenda said...

Perfect colours and design for a masculine card Marianne.

B x

meg said...

Great rustic tones and inking, wonderful male card

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male rustic card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful rustic masculine card!

Sarah said...

Great colours and design for a gent Marianne xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image and great design.xxx

misteejay said...

Super card. Stamping in brown on the kraft background looks really effective.
Toni xx

Joan said...

Great masculine card with fab colour scene and image

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

cuilliesocks said...

I love this stamp Marianne, and your card is fabulous, great style for a male card. Fantastic layout, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a great masculine design.
Pauline -
Crafting with Cotnob
x

coops said...

Stunning male card Marianne.I love the vintage image and fab colours ;D

Carol S. said...

Brilliant male card. Great detail and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mia said...

LOVE this beautiful male card, Marinelle! Kisses, my friend.

Fikreta said...

great card!

Cobnut Crafter said...

Great colours for a masculine card. Love the addition of cogs and hessian strip. Perfect! x Anne

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card Marianne. I love Woodware stamps and this looks great with the brown on the kraft. Love your embellishing with the cogs and burlap too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kelly Lloyd said...

I quite enjoy making make cards Marianne,
Your card is fab as always x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx