Monday 24 July 2017

LOTV Launch day


Yes launch day is here for the first 15 LOTV Christmas stamps and this cutie is Happy Reindeer. I used Copics for colouring adding some sparkle with a Copic sparkle pen on the stars on his coat and the spots on her boots.  I also added fun flock to her hat. The Papers are Kaisercraft Silver Bells as is the sentiment. It seems ages since I dud such a fussy and fancy card and I had great fun embellishing this one. I used DI Tattered Rose around the image, adding cheesecloth, lace from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from The Hobby House and Hobbycraft.  I removed the plain stamens from the Hobbycraft flower and added the fancier ones.   My Mum looks at my blog every day and she will recognise the pearl sprays. They were part of an artificial flower arrangement she had which had faded but before she threw it away she asked if the pearl sprays were any use to me and of course they are.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl any image
Winter Wonderland use a digi image

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, this is my favourite image that I have seen so far of the new release its so cute. Love the cheesecloth and lace, Hugs Kaz xx

Valerija said...

Beautiful card, super image and love the flower.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Love the card Marianne, great image and beautiful layout,smashing to be able to recycle the pearl sprays

aussie aNNie said...

Goodness what an adorable stamp...guess my shopping list will rise now.xx [aNNie]

Isobel said...

Beautiful and x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute image, love the soft colours too.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is so sweet, love the new LOTV festive stamp and your design. Fabulous lace and the fun flock to her hat looks stunning!
Thanks for your comment on my loss

Christine Dol said...

I love that you used non traditional Christmas colours! The pink totally suites this image! LOVE every little detail.

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne. The images in the new release are sooooooooooooooooo cute.
Toni xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the image and such wonderful textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely card. Can't stop...have serious shopping to do!! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, pretty embellishments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Marianne. The image is lovely and I love how you've added the fun flock. xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous !

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and the design is beautiful. I nearly bought this stamp today. I did get 5 of them! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jeni Mc said...

Beautiful card Marianne and the flock looks so real . The new collection from LOTV is delightful and I have made two cards already today ! Love all your embellishments too
Jeni x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card! Love your colour palette for this one. I always love the look of fun flock as it's so white compared to fluffy stuff. Debra x

julie_woolston said...

Super cute image, gorgeous card Marianne .
Hugs Julie xxx

Sandra H said...

So creative and beautiful is your card xx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Marianne, lovely image and design, love your floral embellishments too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and colouring and love her fluffy trim..

Luv CHRISSYxx