Friday 23 June 2017

New MFT goodies


You will find my candy winners in the post below. I have several stamps I bought ages ago and have yet to use but last week I bought some new MFT goodies from Dies to Die For and couldn't wait to start playing with them. I made four completely different cards with the colour drop stamps and dies and this is the first I am sharing with you.  The shape reminds me of hot air balloons. 

I used the cloud stencil and chalk to create the sky. For this one I used the colour drop dies and coloured them with Copics and then covered with a clear Wink of Stella pen. This is the third of these pens I have had and this one is more sparkly than the others. It even shows up on here. I added some pearl stars and a diecut sentiment. This is one of the sentiment dies that comes with this month's Papercrafter magazine. They cut beautifully and I really like the font.

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Different and lovely. Congrats to your candy winners.
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Crealientje said...

Up in the air!
Beautiful sky you created.Love the little stars.
I have bin in an airballoon, that is amazing!
Well done, Marianne :)
Enjoy your weekend,hugs Crealientje.

Carole Pollard said...

Such a different design but it all works so well love the colours and must take a look at that magazine Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

great card!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the cloudy background!! The dies do look like hot air balloons!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

LOVE the colours Marianne and the sky is brilliant ... a great card xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really awesome sky Marianne. Love this very different creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Marianne, love your sky and design, bit different for you, but love it Kate x

cotnob said...

Very original Marianne, great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

I thought they were hot air balloons! They are brilliant! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Striking card, love the sky and the hot airball!

misteejay said...

Those stars are so pretty.
Toni xx