Tuesday 6 June 2017

I wish I could fly!


Today my blog is 8 years old. When I started blogging I never dreamt where it would lead me. I hope you will join in my celebrations by entering my candy.

I am sharing a DT card for My Mum’s Craft Shop today using lots of MFT goodies.  I have seen a couple of backgrounds made with the MFT snowdrift die which amazingly I don't have in my collection. However I have the rolling hills die so I created the background with that. I then had the idea of using elephants from the MFT adorable elephant set and the MFT up in the air set. I love these stamps and dies and have used them a lot already so hey have been a good investment. 

I think the standing elephant wishes he was flying 😉. Coloured with Copics and teamed with MFT dots and stripes confection paper.

Challenges
Simon Says anything goes
Di's Digis Birthdays
Stamping Sensations use your favourite stamp (to choose one is impossible but at the moment these stamps are amongst my favourites) 
The Ribbon Girl a card 
MFT colour challenge

Have you entered my candy?

22 comments:

meg said...

love the elephants and your layout. congrats on 8 years blogging

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, cute elephants.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marianne those Elephants are so sweet, congrats on 8 years blogging, how times fly.
Hugs Julie xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Marianne, so cute. Big congrats on your 8th Blog Anniversary.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine Dol said...

So So cute Marianne! Congratulations on 8 years of blogging!!!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow 8 years old! It's a great achievement to still be blogging daily after all this time, just think how many cards that is?
A fab card today, love the cute elephants and their antics of late.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Wish I could fly too, love this card.xx [aNNie]

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet card, and beautifully designed, love it, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the cute ellie
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Aww such cute stamps! Fab design too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Fikreta said...

such adorable card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for today Blogaversary!! :D
I just adore this cute card, the juta rolling hills look fabulous and delicious little elephants are so sweet!!! Amazing design, clean but rich of beautiful details!

Lin said...

How cute, Marianne - the ellies are darling! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

brenda said...

A really fun card and lovely pretty fresh colours Marianne, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations June challenges.

B x

misteejay said...

What an adorable card - I love 'pollywashes' (the name used for elephants in a musical that I enjoyed).
Toni xx

Daniela said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Shabneez said...

Great cute card Marianne. Shabneez

Barb said...

I love this card Marianne. The rolling hills look lovely and the little animals are really cute. Wow! Congratulations on blogging for 8 years. Barbxx

pinky said...

Ach this is just super cute Marianne!

pinky said...

Opps, back again. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation using your favourite stamps of the moment! thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Anonymous said...

oh, those elephants and that little birdie are all so adorable! thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge. sorry to be so late in commenting; i'm recuperating with a new hip.
linda