Saturday 27 May 2017

Mowing the lawn


Our new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge is for the boys/men, one of my favourites. I chose to use one of the new images from Pink Gem,  Gardening Henry. I love the digi kit with the greenhouse in the background. I just resized page 1 bu you can simply print it off to fill a card, or decoupage it with sheet 2. I used some new papers I bought at Ally Pally, Amy Design vintage vehicles. The watering can is a Marianne die,  plant pots Memory Box, sun is an MFT die. I added a bit of doodling to finish it off.

Challenges
Simon Says furry friends 
The Ribbon Girl any image 
Not just cards one for the boys

21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is what I did to day Marianne and now this card makes me feel happy I have finished. Great fun card.
[aNNie]

dutchess said...

This card made me laugh ...such a good fun card. ...just love it xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marianne and full of fun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

A super card Marianne, he is a cheeky character. Love the additional dies cuts xx

Cobnut Crafter said...

This card really made me smile - a really fun card! x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card! Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Christine Dol said...

Oh how cute Marianne! Love the details you did with your card!!!

meg said...

Brilliant fun image, love the embellishments

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Love the watercan and pots diecuts!

Chrissy said...

Love this Marianne..what a great male card with fabulous colours and details.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant summery card, fab image
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely brilliant card, love the cute image and your little garden dies, Kate x

Valerija said...

Love your card with such a cute image.
Valerija xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the scene. Doing what a lot of people will be doing this weekend!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marianne perfect for Fathers Day
Hugs Julie xxx

Debra K. said...

What a fun card for a guy! Great image and that paper is fab. Love the die cuts especially the watering can and pots. Debra x

Eemeli said...

This is such a cutie!!

Dortesjs said...

Ohhh i do love this

misteejay said...

What a fun image - love the card.
Toni xx

Gayatri said...

Your card made me smile. That expression on that guy is awesome. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Furry Friends challenge. Gayatri xx