Saturday 3 December 2016

Two cards, four snowmen


I had my best day's sales this year yesterday. Looking forward to getting the Christmas decs up today and writing the Christmas cards. Might get the pressies wrapped this weekend too. Just have to go and collect a parcel and do some food shopping today and I am sure a coffee shop will figure in that trip too. These new Card-io stamps certainly helped me complete my Christmas cards this year. I could go on and on using them and will be making several of these to sell next year. I love experimenting with the different combinations. For this one I tried a blue/purple sky but I do prefer the sunset colours. I love the way repeat stamping gives a feeling of depth to the forest.

I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Simon Says.


I stamped the foliage in greens and brown for this one and used green for the trees too. I like it but I prefer the black and white, what do you think?

19 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like a busy day ahead Marianne and another lovely card using those stamps.

Have a lovely weekend,

B x

misteejay said...

Both versions look pretty Marianne.
Glad you had a good result with your sales.
Toni xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards fantastic stamps really pleased you had a great day yesterday Love and hugs Carole x

Stamps and Paper said...

Sounds like your going to be a busy girl today...two gorgeous cards Marianne..I also love the cardio stamps

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

They are both lovely but I prefer the monochrome one too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

Two pretty cards Marianne, super stamps.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful both your cards! My favourite is the second one, more colourful and warm, but also that in black and white is very impressive

Chrissy said...

Both are fabulous Marianne and I do love the black and white.Congrats on your great sales..I put my decs up yesterday and just have the wrapping to do then I'm all done..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Both cards look fabulous Marianne
Lorraine x

coops said...

Both so gorgeous Marianne.I love the scenes you have created and fab snowmen :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous and wonderful card's Marianne enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh these are gorgeous! Love the wreath stamped border!
Lucy x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and creation...love it..xx{aNNie}

aussie aNNie said...

Forgot to mention I like the colour version.x

meg said...

Both versions are beautiful the black stamping is wintry whilst the coloured stamping gives an autumnal feel

cuilliesocks said...

I totally love these two cards Marianne, I love Card-io stamps and your designs are fabulous, great scenes. I love them both equally.
I bought new stamps this year, still not used and in fact I've not made any Card-io cards at all..... too much stuff!!, Kate x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Realy busy day for you, but great cards!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Caryn said...

What a totally adorable card. Love the black and white scene!

Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn