Thursday 1 December 2016

Post it holder and bag


These are the last of the items I made with the free Docrafts papers for Papercrafter magazine. I was asked to make 2 papercrafted items. The first is a post it holder. I make a lot of these for my craft stall. I added a couple of punched holly leaves and a flower from Hobbycraft.


Secondly I made a gift bag. Everything is from the paper pack except the robin ribbon which is from Crafty Ribbons and I used my new favourite edging die from MFT.


A very busy day today. I am at the local council staff Christmas Fair  at lunchtime, set up is from 10am. Then will be popping home before going to meet Lynsey for a meal about 4.30 before her college course. We will then be heading of to set up the hospital shop unit for trading tomorrow. Then it will be home, hot chocolate and The Apprentice before bedtime ready for an early start tomorrow.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations Marianne.xxx

meg said...

Beautiful work

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely makes Marianne love the little gift pad and pen set

Anne

Sandra H said...

Wow how beautiful they are! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely goodies displayed here Marianne..xx{aNNie}

Fikreta said...

this is so sweet

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful and I hope you have had a good day so far.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Erika said...

Hi Marianne I hope you've managed to watch the Missing by now, just as all was going well! But I won't spoil it just incase you haven't had chance.
A couple of lovely projects with your freebies. The robin is very cute.
I hope today is successful.

Hugs Erika. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Post it holders are always useful and so they are perfect as little gifts for anyone! I'm sure that you will sell them very well and thi one is so Christmassy and lovely! Love very much the bag, such a fabulous look it has!

cotnob said...

These are both fabulous Marianne, lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Great projects and love the designs. Brilliant papers too Hope you have good sales. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Amazing gift set, I love to make for my daughters friend's postit holders but newer did the bag :)
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Unknown said...

Fab makes Marianne, love the little note holder I bet these sell really well :)
Hugs, Kaz x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful makes Marianne, I'm sure they sell well, Kate x