Monday 26 December 2016

All the family


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day and will be enjoying Boxing Day today. This was a commissioned card for a friend for her parents. I was asked to include 3 girls and 2 dogs. I had a few ideas about it but once I bought the Card-io stamps I knew I could actually fit in the whole family.

So there are Mum and dad on the bench, the 3 girls and the 2 dogs plus the oldest daughter's partner. If you saw my post on 23rd this is the same young couple. Lots of glitter for snow, not a very realistic scene for a British Christmas I know.

Challenges
Simon Says make it sparkle

We are going to have breakfast at The Premier Inn with Mum this morning then take her for a ride to the coast if the weather is nice before taking her home this afternoon.

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Marianne, loving this family scene, these stamps are really gorgeous. Got your email and glad it arrived, hugs to you.xx{aNNie}

misteejay said...

What a lovely scene Marianne.
Hope the weather is good to you and that you have a wonderful day.
Toni xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the frame stamped all around, it closes the scene so well! The glittered snowbanks look great and all the people's silouettes are very pretty!

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous scene you have created Marianne. Love the hint of colour too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

I am sooo loving your Card-io cards and this one is fabulous, such a brilliant scene, and just perfect for your remit, Kate x

Kath said...

A fabulous card and a beautiful design. I hope you're having a great Christmas.
Kath x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Happy holidays!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, I hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Marianne this is stunning hunny! Love this to bits and the beautiful sky in the background. Stunning card. Enjoy brunch with your mummy. Glad to hear you had a happy Christmas! We're down with the outlaws right now. Found a few minutes to check in and say hi. Happy New Year my lovely blog pal. Wishing you a magical 2017. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

Fantastic Christmas card Marianne! A really wonderful card design. They must have been so happy with this. I bought these but never got the chance to play with them this year. Debra x

Melissa Bove said...

What a fabulous card! Love the scene you created!! So sweet!!

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa