Tuesday 18 March 2014

Not just Pretty but Gorjuss in Pink


I really didn't need any more stamps at the moment but when I saw the new Gorjuss Girls from Docrafts I couldn't resist this one. Isn't she adorable. There were lots of curly bits around the oval frame but it made her very big for a 6" card so I just used the oval. I decided to get messy with a bit of frantage too which I haven't used for a little while.   I really loved making this card. I make some and think mmmmm it is ok or quite nice but this is one of the ones I am very pleased with.

Image - Docrafts Gorjuss Girl Ladybird
Medium - Copics
Papers and sentiment - oddments 
Punch - MS large flower border
Die - Doohickey feathers with sanded Core'dinations
Bow - Papermania
Doily - Dovecraft Curiosity Corner (these are gorgeous vintage shades)
Pearls - The Hobby House

Challenges
Allsorts Pretty in pink 
The Shabby Tea Room Anything Goes 
As you like it Favourite colouring medium (I love Copics as they blend so well and have such a huge range of colours) 
Cute Card Thursday Girls, girls, girls 
Stampin' for the weekend Anything goes 
A Gem Female Birthday 
Bunny Zoe Monochrome 
Stamping Sensations Pretty in pink
Vintage Stamping Just for you (cards you would like to receive)

30 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Marianne, adorable stamp x Susan x

brenda said...

Awesome colouring Marianne and your whole card is lovely. And do like the scattering of Frantage, really draws the eye.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensation and FlonzCraft VSC challenges.

B x

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh so pretty, I've been swithering over this stamp since it was released, you may have convinced me to open my purse! Thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx

misteejay said...

I treated myself to some of the new Gorjuss goodies - the Range were doing the stamps on a 3 for £10 offer so it would have been rude not to have taken advantage.

Love the card and those die-cut feathers look super.

Toni xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Marianne I like the sweet image, the colours and embellishments.
Kevin xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Marianne.
Hugs Julie xxx

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Marianne..her hair colouring is gorgeous and love the frantage, papers and feathers..really lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Marianne, such a sweet image and wonderful colouring. I love the paper and pretty detailing too.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

l'm not surprised you bought this stamp Marianne she is soooo cute this is a fab card as always

Whisper said...

Aaah simply gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Sharon said...

She's a real beauty Marianne. Beautiful card. x

cuilliesocks said...

It's just lovely Marianne, such a beautiful image and I love all your embellishments, hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

She is lovely Marianne and those feathers look great too xx

rachel said...

a super card Marianne - she really is gorjuss in pink xx

sandie said...

She really is pretty and coloured perfectly. I love the Frantage, lovely texture x

Sue said...

A beautiful card Marianne.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image, she looks fabulous
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous girly card Marianne, I love how you've coloured the image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

Lynsey said...

This is stunning Marianne! A gorjuss girl and all that pink makes it a perfect card in my book lol!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debs said...

Oh Marianne she is simply stunning - love the colours and the fabulous feather dies.
Debs xx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I think the image is fab and the colouring is lovely. Great colours. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Carol S. said...

Really girly and pink! Cute image. Not normally a lover of faceless images but Gorjuss images are the only ones I do like. Lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mervi said...

Hi Marianne,
pretty and lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week, welcome again;-))m

Lynne K said...

What a gorgeous design, Marianne, and such a beautifully coloured image! Thank you for sharing it with us for our Pink challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card hunny so pretty! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at As You Like It Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Claire said...

Such a cute card, love your new stamp. Thanks for joining us at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges this time
Claire xx

Heidi Gonzales said...

I love all the attention to detail! Thanks for joining us this week in The Shabby Tea Room!

coops said...

so stunning marianne.i love these new gorjuss girls and your pink is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Liz's creative corner said...

lovely card and fab image, thanks for sharing with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx

Francesca said...

Very pretty , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
Francesca x