Saturday 1 March 2014

Candy winner and Spellbinders for sale

Please scroll down for my card for today.

I asked hubby to choose a number between 1 and 62 and he chose number 8. 

Number 8 is...............


 Heidi

Woohoo well done. Email me with your address and I will get those in the post to you.

Thanks to everyone who entered and welcome to some new followers, some who entered the candy and some who didn't. New candy coming shortly so watch this blog.

I have the following new Spellbinders for sale at £13 each plus postage.


If you are interested please email me.



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Well done Heidi enjoy your candy and thank you Marianne for the chance to have taken part x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Thanks Marianne and Sandra H for the well done comments.

Am chuffed to bits to win your lovely candy, thanks so much. I will fb message you my address. Heidi xxx