Tuesday 1 January 2013

Candy winners

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my favourite 5 cards of 2012.

Thanks for all your entries for my little New Year candy. There were 58 entries. Unfortunately a few people failed to leave a comment so using Random Org was a bit difficult. So I decided to ask my hubby to choose numbers between 1 and 58. Of course he then chose some who hadn't left a comment or hadn't posted a pic on their sidebar.

Eventually I got to 4 winners who either chose different stamps or didn't mind which one they won. So here they are in numerical order.
3 Caroline SWALK
31 Kate Mulberry Wood
49 Isobel Hunter Ellie
52 Catherine Dragonfly fairy

Sorry I haven't linked to your blogs but I am doing this on the iPad and linking on it isn't as easy as using a laptop or PC.

Please e-mail me asap with your address and I will post your stamp out to you.

More candy coming shortly x

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

Christine Harrop said...

Congratulations! Have fun with your new stamps! Happy New Year Marianne. Christine x

Anonymous said...

Well done girls!Enjoy using your lovlely stamps, and thanks to Marianne for organising this lovely candy.

Lilly xx

downrightcrafty said...

whoop whoop now that has just made my day as you know how I adore this image :) thank you to the hubby for the selection, well done to all, and here is hoping this is the start of good things to come
Hugs and Happy New Year to you
Kate xx

Jill said...

Hi Marianne, just popping by to wish you a Happy New Year. Jill x

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!
Muito obrigada pela oportunidade, Marianne!

Feliz Ano Novo!!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

CJ said...

Thank u Marianne. Thank you for the new year gift. You made my day by selecting me as one of the winner. Am happy to have won this because I learnt to participate in candy offers from you. Yours was the first ever candy I posted on my blog during the month of July. HAd won a few other candies after that. But winning yours is extra special for me. Thank you once again.Will mail u my address in sometime.

Hugs
Catherine

CJ said...

Have sent an email with my address to gandmfisher@btinternet.com.

Thank u once again.

Hugs
Catherine