Saturday 26 May 2012

Vintage Home

It's Saturday and time for a Something New challenge at Totally Gorjuss. I decided to make a new home card as I bought a Tim Holtz on the edge house die a while ago and hadn't got round to using it. I die cut it from kraft and then used DI Vintage Photo in varying degrees to make some of the houses darker than others. The paper is Bo Bunny Weekend Market, definitely my paper of the moment. I just love the vintage look of the papers. Another new purchase was the Kaisercraft keys stamp, which has also been distressed with the same ink. I stamped it again and cut out the largest key and heat embossed it and then stuck it on top of the stamped image. I added some vintage baker's twine, a key charm from Crafty Emma's and a LOTV sentiment, inked and details coloured with a Sakura clearstar pen.

This post has been scheduled as I am selling at a craft fair again today so will catch up with you all later.

If you haven't already entered my candy, then please see the post above.

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great vintage card Marianne hope the craft fair went well

Anne

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs linda

Solange Barreto said...

Maravilhoso cartão, amo Vintage.
Beijo, feliz semana.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab .. love the vintage design
Lisa x

Tanya said...

Fabulous card Marianne! I love the vintage feel, it's so nice :) that house die is really cool too!

Tags xx

Miria said...

Stunning, Marianne! I do love how you used TH die and any details! Have anice weekend, Miria xx
p.s. I entered your candy =)

Tonya said...

This is wonderful. I love the vintage look. Good luck at your craft fair.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and I love the little houses along the bottom...

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Marianne...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Your card is gorgeous, your so clever with the vintage look and this one is brilliant:)x

coops said...

so stunning marainne.i love the vintage design :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Marianne, love that house die :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Marianne, this is a wonderful card hun. Love the vintage feel and gorgeous details.

Donna x

Jackie said...

What a fabulous card :o)
Jackie xx

misteejay said...

Super card and I can see why you are loving that paper - it's fab.

Toni xx

May said...

Fabulous card.. love that paper.. great vintage card.. love it!! Hugs May x x x

Bettina L. said...

Love your vintage new home card Marianne. Great use of the TH die and the sentiment and stamps together with string and charm is perfect for this one. Bettina xx