Tuesday 7 February 2012

4 U

I said I'd be back with a second card today after visiting my friend in hospital and here is the card I made her. I've used one of the Lili of the Valley die cuts and various oddments of papers from my odds and ends pile I'm slowly working my way through. I added 4 U i epoxy stickers to the envelope. I've used an MS border punch, spotted organza ribbon, MS punched butterflies, flowers from Michaels with pearls from Wild Orchid.
Challenges:
Sketchy Challenge Great sketch, first time I've played along
Simon Says Animal Antics
Lili's Little Fairies Spring colours
The Crafty Pad Fresh spring colours

I've a very busy week this week. Found out about a tabletop sale at an infant school not too far away from me so decided to do that tomorrow so need to sort out my stock, signs etc as they haven't been out for a while. Friends coming round tomorrow night, plumber coming on Friday. I feel a little behind with my commenting so apologies if I haven't commented as much as usual.

17 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marianne and Im sure your friend loves it, that image is so cute to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Linda said...

This is sooooo cute, what a sweet card
hugs Linda

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! The flowers look very pretty framing the image. I am sure your friend loved it.

Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Your friend will love this Marianne, Another of your stunning inspirations:) Sandra H

Seafield Jo said...

It's gorgeous Marianne, I'm sure it cheered up your friend. Good luck with the sale. Jo xx

Catherine said...

Love all the little flowers on this........

Bee said...

Lovely card xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh so cute and gorgeous flowers
Lisa x

Dawn said...

What a sweet card! I bet your friend was pleased!
Thanks for playing along with us at The crafty Pad this week in our Spring Colours Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS Don't forget we currently have a DT call running!

Mina said...

Im sure she will love it to bits Marianne...so cute and pretty, love how you used the flowers too
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card Marianne,I'm sure your friend loved it...Hope you have a great time at the tabletop and sell lots of your gorgeous cards...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne,
Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining us over @the Sketchy Challenges. Such a cute little bear; just adorable. Love the flower frame!

Hugz,
Sandy

Pamela said...

Beautiful Marianne, those flowers are so pretty.

Pam x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and such a delightful image :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Cor* said...

This looks like a "no lines" colored image?!! IT is gorgeous! All those pretty flowers are sweet too. I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for playing along at the Sketchy Challenges this fortnight. (PS- they are having a DT call right now too if you are interested)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the image you have used and the flower border is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)